5. Is There A Rule?

5. Is There A Rule?

The first rule is that one has to know what respect is and to apply it. Self-esteem is gained and maintained by respect, first of all by someone showing self-respect. 

It is up to my knowledge, that the majority of people living in Romania have learned to diminish their sense of respect and therefor, few values are preserved. Unfortunately, corrupted parties take advantage of this chaotic situation to manipulate votes in their favor and gain more and more power, not favoring the ordinary citizen at all. On the contrary, I may say that although the wages have been raised a little so have the prices of the medication and food. So, what benefits are there for the population?

I am a little less able to judge the situation in the United States, as I have few knowledge of the facts over there, but from what I have read and seen on T.V., I can say that people are treated better and the sense of community help exists over there. 
The 10 cent rule… or the 0,43 lei rule

When prices go high, they start with 1 cent … 10 cents, the rest, you know. We all pay them. I am not going to lecture you on how economy works and how to pay your bills. I am just stating a fact that is bothering me… my favorite chocolate just got 10 cents more expensive this week and I almost argued with the cashier. Hah, thought she wanted to rob me or something. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments